Thursday, May 10, 2007

Are you serious?

To quote my favorite tv show surgical interns...Are you serious? Have I been married almost one year? Am I really moving to New York City? Am I really going to Columbia University? Am I starting nursing school? Is my best friend really moving to China? The answer to all these questions is yes! But my mind is having a hard time grasping all these changes. According to my husband, I never do well with change. When we were first dating at the change of each semester, I'd tried to break up with him, but he'd always talk me out of it though, lucky him. So pray that I do better with these changes! I leave for New York in two and a half weeks. My blog will be about all the changes in mine and Marcus's life as we make the move.

3 comments:

Lucy P said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you're doing this too! Now, I won't feel so silly! Can't wait to read more...

Lucy P said...

And I'm the same...except I break up with friends right BEFORE the change happens! I'm glad you've stuck in there with me!

Kara Graves said...

hey girl! I was so excited to stumble upon your blog! I am excited to see all the adventures that this new part of your journey will bring. I am not good with change either, and will definitely be praying for you!