Sunday, May 13, 2007

Situational Ethics

While Marcus and I were walking to the movies, we came upon an ethical decision. Laying at my feet were two twenty dollar bills. I picked them up immediately and then didn't know what to do. Marcus didn't know what to do. We stood there on a completely empty street discussing our next move. The house next to where the money was found was for sale so no one was home. The realtor just happened to be our ex-landlord that still owes us $75, by the way. We decided there was nothing to do and Marcus stuck it in his pocket. We enjoyed a free night at the movies and ice cream. But I still do not know if we did the "right" thing? What would you do???

3 comments:

Lucy P said...

Off to a slow start with the bloggin?

Everyday, I click on the bookmark I made for your blog with such hope...only to be left wanting.

BTW--I would have kept the cash!

Adrienne Ewing said...

Well, sorry life's been a little crazy with nothing too exciting except for me freaking out about life.

Jeremy said...

It's old, but I'm just reading this.

I found $26 at a St. Louis Wal-Mart-- finders, keepers, I say!